SPAGHETTI WRAP BABY SWADDLE BY GROOVE CHILD
SPAGHETTI WRAP FEATURES
- Only wraps what needs to be wrapped (not hips)
- Minimises startle reflex helping baby to sleep longer
- Arms by side wrapping helps prevent rolling onto side or stomach
- Change nappy without unwrapping – perfect for the dream feed
- Leaves the baby’s hips/legs free and unrestricted to move naturally
- Legs are free to fit with 3 point harness in pram
- Prevents over-heating in hot weather
- Silky soft bamboo fabric draws moisture away from skin
- Velcro and zipper free
- Super soft bamboo
- Wraps over sleeping bag in cooler months
- One size fits all
SPAGHETTI WRAP REVIEW
This is truly a wonderful and versatile baby swaddle. The bamboo material is incredibly soft which means your baby will love having it against their skin in the hot summer months.
It is such a simple idea - I am surprised it has not been done sooner. It works because it is stretchy. Ever tried wrapping with muslin? I had many experts try and teach me to wrap with muslin - couldn't do it. The moment my baby wriggled - out they would pop. Because the Spaghetti Wrap is stretchy you don't have to get it perfect or exactly the same every time. And the moment there is a wriggle the Spaghetti Wrap wrap won't immediately spring apart. It has give - so baby can have a wriggle and not get frustrated when awake, but allows baby to sleep peacefully through the startle reflex.
One of the things I think is really under played with regards to the Spaghetti Wrap is the fact that you can wrap OVER a sleeping bag. To my knowledge this is still the only swaddle that can do this. My second baby was not only large, but he loved being swaddled for quite a few months. I came up with all sorts of contraptions for trying to get him swaddled while in a sleeping bag - oh how I wish I had the Spaghetti Wrap then.