The Go Green Lunch Box Set Black has grey trim and zipper featuring a black main case. The lunch box itself is green box.
GO GREEN LUNCH BOX SET INCLUSIONS
- Insulated lunch box carrier. 13 x 8 x 2 inches. Approximately 30 x 9 x 6.5 cm.
- Large Go Green lunch box with five compartments.
- Stainless steel drink bottle.
- Ice pack (in the hotter parts of Australia you may need to add an additional ice pack during summer months)
LUNCH BOX FEATURES
- Easy Turn and lock technology which ensures food stays fresh and leak proof for all 5 sections.
- Drink bottle fits into a compartment in the lunch box. Or simply remove to allow more food.
- Lunch bag: Wipe clean with a lightly damp cloth.
- Lunch box: Made from polypropylene and silicone. Clips on the side are made from silicone - ensuring the lunch box lasts for years.
- Ice pack: Non toxic, FDA approved, reusable gel freezer pack.
- BPA Free
- Lead Free
- Leach Free
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: May I put the food container in the microwave?
A: Though it is microwave-safe, it is never recommended to place any plastic products in the microwave.
Q: May I put yogurt, apple sauce, salad dressing, or pudding-like food products in the compartments?
A: Yes. Our revolutionary “turn ‘n lock” technology ensures that your child’s lunch stays fresh and within its compartment.
Q: What type of pen do I use to write messages on the white board?
A: Only use a pen designated for a “dry-erase board.” Many brands of different colors and sizes are available at most office supply stores.
Q: How do I clean the fabric carrier?
A: The carrying bag is ONLY intended to carry the food box/food contained WITHIN the food box, and also, is not intended to be submerged/washed under running water. Please wipe clean with light, damp cloth. Please do not place the carrying bag in a washing machine.
Q: How do I clean the food container and water bottle?
A1: The food container’s retention clips are easily unfastened, so the lid and box can be separated and washed with warm soapy water.
A2: Due to the inconsistent heat temperatures of many dishwashers, we do not recommended putting the food box in the dishwasher.
A3: For best results, and due to their light weight, we recommend the lid’s five silicone bands be removed daily and hand-washed.
Q: How do I put the silicone bands back in the food box lid?
A: The circumference of the silicone bands are purposely slightly larger than the channels into which they fit, because there has to be enough flex in the bands such that when the lid is closed/tabs locked, the downward pressure causes the bands to “bulge” outwards to create the leakproof seal around each compartment. If the bands fit just right/snug, then “leakproof” is not guaranteed (because there is no “bulging of the bands” to form the proper seal). Therefore, it is important that, after removing/washing the bands, they have to be “completely tucked back into” their respective channels.
Q: How should I store my lunch box set?
A: The fabric bag and food container should be stored separately and in “open” positions, to ensure proper ventilation.
Q: Do I need new bands? Seems like they are stretched because I put them in the wrong lid channels?
A: First, please understand that silicone’s “elastic” property is different from that of rubber (such as a rubber band) – though it stretches, it doesn’t stay “stretched” permanently [if left alone, it goes back to its original shape (placing silicone in hot water definitely will speed up the process)].