The Aloka Night Light Heart is designed with swirls and flowers and is one our personal favourites.
Aloka Night Lights are a visually stunning concept in bedtime lighting. To understand the Aloka Night Light, you firstly need to forget what you already know about night lights.
The Sleepy Light sits proudly on a shelf or bedside table, its white ‘Fantasy’ design printed on clear acrylic to create a lamp that is as stylish during the day as it is mesmerising at night.
Come night time the crisp white design bursts into amazing colour, with twelve different shades to choose from, and a child friendly remote control to switch between them. For those who simply cannot choose between colours, go with the ‘Rainbow’ function and watch mesmerised as the light gently cycles through all of them.
Coloured LED’s used in the Sleepy Light are dimmable, with four levels of brightness, and the following functions:
ALOKA NIGHT LIGHT FEATURES
- Stylish Heart design and functional night light
- 12 Rainbow colour options
- Low 5 voltage no heat LED
- Use buttons on base to turn on/ off, change colour and dim
- Handy remote control to operate
- Ability to dim each colour
- Rainbow function
- Timer function
- Sleep fade function or leave on all night
- Fully adjustable brightness
- Can be powered from battery or any USB source, including multi-port powered USB hubs
- Slim packaging with 'try me' option and hole in back for plug in displays
- All-in-one packaging
- Dimmable LED light with four functions
- Controlled with a child friendly, easy to use remote control
- Coloured RGB LED’s
- Material: Clear acrylic with white design
ALOKA NIGHT LIGHT INCLUSIONS
- Your upright design
- Battery operated base with buttons
- 3 X AA Batteries
- USB Cable
- Dimensions: 280mm high/ 180mm wide/ 50mm deep
I brought this when I had my second baby and it has been great. Perfect for leaving on all night for night time breastfeeding and nappy changes. Don’t have to get up to turn lights on when baby wakes so less disruptive to baby’s sleep for easier resettling. Can also check on sleeping baby without risking waking them up by turning on a light. Can set it dim enough to sleep with on. Red/yellow colours don’t interfere with sleep.
My preschooler also loves playing with all the different colours.
I find the ‘read’ setting is not actually bright enough to read by. I need a separate bedside lamp for reading a story in bed.
Was a little of the pricy side but I feel I have my money’s worth as I’ve used it every night for 6 months now.